At Protect Americans Now our mission is to educate people about government overreach in our daily lives using private property, land use, monument designation and endangered species regulations.
Subscribe to our blog posts.
We Need You
Join Protect Americans Now today and help us fight the excessive government overreach.
Through aggressive lobbying efforts and daily public awareness programs, we get our message out!
We need you to follow us on Twitter and Facebook
We need you to join Protect Americans Now
We need your input!
PAN fights to educate Americans on government
overreach impacting our lives everyday.
In order to do this PAN needs to raise funds.
We use those funds to lobby for political change that will have positive impact today and for future generations
Become a vital part of the solution - today!
Protect Americans Now was conceived with one sole mission; to educate Americans on the government overreach that impacts our everyday lives. Using government regulations, the often abused Endangered Species Act and Monument Land grabs, the government is attacking private property and land use rights.
Protect Americans Now is a non-profit organization dedicated to affecting and changing government policy. Through careful research of better solutions designed for a brighter future for generations of New Mexicans to come, we actively educate the public on a broad range of issues that affect them daily, either directly or indirectly.
PAN exists to push back against the government’s overreach into our daily lives. The rapid spread of an overreaching federal government is afflicting our country and endangering the freedoms and rights of all Americans at an alarming rate.
The symptoms of this encroachment are all around us:
- - excessive regulations
- - federal land grabs
- - abuse of power
- - and a growing national debt.
To cure this infection of excessive government control, management decisions must be rightfully returned to state and local governing bodies.
We must take a balanced approach to environmental protection, enforce and defend the U.S. Constitution, limit government spending, and take a common sense approach toward managing our public lands.
Together we can restore a healthy America!
To achieve our goals, PAN is actively involved with legislation on local, state and federal level. We have introduced have introduced and lobbied for legislation that protects our lands from excessive regulation and government overreach.
In addition, we are a resource for those who want to support New Mexicans and to encourage an active and informed public, who have a voice in policy issues. We travel the state to gather stories and conduct research, communicate with the public and learn from their input, and present educational information offering a well-rounded approach to mindful environmental stewardship.
Follow us on Twitter!
- They are wrong but ProgressNow is highly funded w/ a large following. We must fight their agenda!… https://t.co/K4mpSnXL1319 minutes ago
- I wanted to be a cattle rancher when I was young, because it was what I knew and I loved it. Retired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor9 hours ago
- You talk to the farmers, the ranchers, our small community bannks, one of the No. 1 issues is the regulations coming out of Washington.10 hours ago
- Extreme heat making wildfire battle tougher in Southwest US...https://t.co/MRfZmNFb7g https://t.co/GwGrd2R6wX11 hours ago
Check out the SumoMe plugin
- Government overreach — is net neutrality in the constitution?
- Did the Federal Government Give Americans Clean Air?
- Guest Column: George Will on Endangered Species Act
- Ranchers question wolf count in Chiricahua area
- Members react to PAN’s Endangered Species Blog
- Freedom of Information Act provides incredible info
- Contact Us
- Endangered Species
- Forest Planning
- Get Involved
- Lesser Prairie Chicken
- Meadow Jumping Mouse
- Mexican Grey Wolf
- Mexican Spotted Owl
- Mexican Spotted Owl
- Monument Transparency
- PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Protect Americans Now BLOGS
- Upcoming Events